Vinu

ELLOWWW GUYSSSSS
🎈🎈🎈🎈VINUU.....🎈🎈🎈🎈
IS BACK TODAY
@ THALAWATHUGODA , PANNIPITIYA & PILIYANDALA
❤21 years old 🔥 and sexy beautiful cute young looking 👧
❤White skined and short hair 👧
❤8000/- without hotel room
❤I don't publish fake 📷 to my adds.I can show my full face 📷 when you come to get my service.........
❤Don't get 💰 before you come........
…………………Conditions ………………
💣One hour
💣One time
💣With condom
💣B/O/O/B/S sucking ok
💣No A/N/N/A/L
💣NO lipkisses can give feelings from lips 💋💋💋
💣All positions are ok
💣No visits
🔥One hour one time 9500/- with hotel room
🔥One hour 15 minutes 2 times 15,000/- with hotel room
🔥Two hour 3 times 20,000/- with hotel room
Please call genuine customers only.Sometimes my ☎ will answering by my friend 🧔.The photos that i uploard in my adds are real present photos of mine.You can come and see me.And also i can return your pavement that i'm not there....👍👍👍👍Please confirm your appointment before half an hour you come.
🌺🌺🌺🌺HURRY AND GET THE BEST SERVICE THAT U HAD EVER ........🌺🌺🌺🌺😘😘😘😘

0753348842

Main Image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piumi - Pannipitiya/Kesbewa

Thara - Malabe

Taniya - Kiribathgoda