Sithu - Piliyandala

Hi Gentlemen   
I'm Sithu 24 year's pretty young looking girl
I have a full service with special feelings for 5000/=
one hour one time without room .
I'm available at Piliyandala area during 07.00 AM to 09.00 PM
Full night ok
Lips kiss OK

I have clean and safe appartment no visit

very funny friendly and good customer service clean girl slim body nice figer real photo not a cheating .

no a.n.a.l. service no video call and no photos shearing .

SPECIAL : B.O.B.S and C.O.C.K (with condom) S.U.C.K.I.N.G OK.

come soon enjoy with me .don't miss your chance . don't take unwanted call it may happen your number will be blocked sorry please .thanks.

Call me:  0787994431




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piumi - Pannipitiya/Kesbewa

Thara - Malabe

Taniya - Kiribathgoda