Dilki - Mt.Lavinia

- Hi gentlemen🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹have a nice day🌻🙏🙏
🤟I am Dilki💋❤️😍💓💋💘💞
🤟I am 19 years old this is my real age100%✔️🇱🇰🇱🇰
🤟Slim body 100%✔️👍👌  hot100%✔️👸   verry clean100%✔️👍🌻 
  s.exy figure 100%✔️👰🙋👈👈👈👈
🤟I have a safety & very  good (Pvt) Apartment...100%✔️
🤟Parking Available ✔️
🤟🗻with A/C Room 🗻& 🔥 Hot water 🔥🌋
🤟I am in mt.Leveniya!!!!👈👈👈👈
🤟My service ..............👨‍❤️‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨Welcome genuine guys .😍❤️
🤟One hour  one shot 6000 rupees with room
🤟Two hour two shot 12000 rupees with room 
🤟Full 🌙 night for 20000 rupees with room 
🤟Before ☝ one hour conform your appointment 
🤟If you wont to enjoy with me and  come here 😍👨‍❤️‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
🤟Able to give you friendly service...never had before😍❤️
🤟no an.al
🤟No visit 
🤟VIP customers call me 
🤟my contact no-0768723500
🤟thank you very mach for you'r coming 🙏👣

Call me : 0768723500


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piumi - Pannipitiya/Kesbewa

Thara - Malabe

Taniya - Kiribathgoda