Rithu - Colombo 3

❤️ Hi I’m Rithu
❤️ Age 21 years old
❤ this one is 100% my real picture have a same dress
come and look at me this one is my real profile please
dont call time wasters gentlemen are welcome 🙏
❤ Im doing full service with safety
❤ this picture is 100% real one dont ask more picture
❤️ Today im staying Kollupitiya ( Colombo 03 )
❤ i have private luxury apartment in colombo 03
❤ My apartment is very safety and very clean place
❤ Available car parking /Ac/ Hot water /wi-fi 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟


💌 My service package for in call service 💌

❤ One hour one one time for 10000/= Ac with room
❤️ One hour two shots for 15000/= Ac with room
❤ 90 minute 2 time for 18000/= Ac with room
❤ two hours two time for 20000/= Ac with room

💖 my condition 💖

❤️ No anl / no lips kiss / no visit / no night
❤️ Everything doing with safety
❤ im friendly funny girl come and enjoying with me
❤ Please dont time waste ( gentlemen are welcome )
❤ this one is 100% real profile dont worry about
that
❤ call and make you appointment (conform time
& date)
❤ Welcome gentlemen
❤ thanks you

Call me : 0785279900


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piumi - Pannipitiya/Kesbewa

Thara - Malabe

Taniya - Kiribathgoda